COR provides kosher certification to
companies in Charlottetown, a flourishing
community of around 34,562 people located on the south shore of Prince Edward
Charlottetown is the capital city of Prince Edward
Island, and is called the “Birthplace of
Confederation” after the historic 1864 Charlottetown Conference which led to
Confederation. Prince Edward Island
is a major exporter of potatoes and other agricultural commodities.
COR is the kosher certification trademark
used by the Kashruth Council of Canada, the largest kosher certification agency
recognized globally as a leader in kosher certification. COR has been
servicing the Canadian food industry for over 60 years and now certifies 70,000
products at approximately 1000 facilities across Canada and around the world.
Kosher Certification, click here:
COR employs a team of talented rabbinic
inspectors who are experts in the intricacies of modern food production as well
as the specifics of Jewish law. COR employs local representatives located in Charlottetown who work in
conjunction with food manufacturers to inspect and certify each product under
COR is also at the cutting edge of kosher
certification technology with a one of a kind interactive computer system that
allows food manufacturers to apply online, generate and customize their own
letters of certification, and generally streamline the kosher certification
The COR symbol is trusted by consumers in Charlottetown and around
the world and notifies them that a product is in full compliance with the
highest kosher standards. To consumers, the COR stands for quality.
KOSHER AND YOUR BUSINESS
The kosher food industry has grown
dramatically of late with over $200 billion of kosher certified food products
being sold globally every year. One reason for this explosion in kosher food
products has been the increase in both Jewish and non Jewish kosher consumers.
In fact, out of the 15 million consumers in
North America who seek out strictly kosher
food products, only 15% are Jewish. The other 85% are made up of
consumers who view kosher products as being more wholesome, as well as strict
vegetarians, people with allergies or members of other religious groups such as
Muslims or Hindus who know that a kosher-pareve designation is an assurance
that a particular food contains no animal derivative ingredients.
In the increasingly competitive food
products market, companies located in Charlottetown
and around the world must distinguish themselves from their competitors and
seek out any advantage available. This is where COR can help your
Sitting next to a non kosher product, your
COR certified product has a greater chance of gaining consumer attention and
developing customer loyalty. Going kosher is an investment well worth making.
To sign up for kosher certification click here.